Green School’s natural environment is a place where students are inspired to innovate and create sustainable solutions.
The Green Projects Office is a physical and virtual space that centralizes key information, facilitates connections, provides tools and accelerates student and community projects.
Supporting young change makers, educators and community members to connect, collaborate and activate to solve real problems in the real world.
- Projects must follow the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Thoughtful planning must be part of your project.
- All ideas will be openly welcome and respected.
- Assistance and mentoring will always be at everyone’s reach.
- Collaborations must be treated with trust and respect between all those involved.
- Design thinking and project management skills are to be seeded in everyone’s project.
- Spaces and systems shall be properly used and managed by all users and collaborators.
The Green Bank is a financial bank initiative that enables financial support for projects at Green School Bali, opening the opportunity for all student projects and ideas to be implemented all the way to completion.
Kick-start more student-led sustainability projects by providing micro-loans and micro-grants to empower students to solve real problems, map their projects to the global Sustainable Development Goals and share their learnings and results with the world.
How to Apply?
A process to acquire financial support on a project is structured into 5 steps in accordance to the school grade and department.
Early Years, Primary School, Middle School, High School & Kul Kul Connection
1. Submit your project
2. Green Bank application
3. Pitch day
Once the project is submitted and a project proposal application has taken place there will be criterias to be accounted during the “pitch day”.