Inspire the Next Generation of Changemakers
Green School Bali is a progressive, dynamic PreK-12 school located in Bali’s lush jungle with a wall-less campus. We are a community of learners with a passion to make our world sustainable and our holistic, student-guided approach inspires and empowers us to be changemakers. Our living curriculum educates for sustainability through community-integrated, entrepreneurial learning, in a natural environment. We strive to champion a new model of education that nurtures the whole child, giving them agency in their own lives and learning, so they can thrive with purpose in our ever-changing world.
The Unique Green School Bali Opportunity
- Be part of a mission-driven organisation and enjoy the freedom and independence to engage in new learning methods, projects and experiment with your ideas.
- Be a member of an inspirational, intellectual and vibrant community of professionals from all over the globe.
- Hone your educator skills through peer training, exposure to hugely inspirational visitors and community members, and a formal professional development programme focusing on education for sustainability.
- Work alongside a team of gifted educators, be immersed in a community of learners and contribute and learn from one of the world’s most unique schools.
- Receive an employment package that allows for a comfortable and culturally immersed lifestyle in beautiful Bali.
- Have the opportunity to share with the world your impact as an educator via our various platforms that allow for personal attribution and credit.
Green School Bali is committed to diversity within its team, organisational practices, policies and culture. It recognises that people with different backgrounds, skills, attitudes and experiences bring fresh ideas and perceptions, and it encourages and leverages these differences to make its work more relevant and approachable. Green School Bali will not discriminate or tolerate discriminatory behaviour on any grounds such as, but not limited to, race, gender, disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age or socioeconomic background. Green School strives to be an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging, has a voice, can raise concerns, and feels comfortable and confident. It expects everyone who works with it to share this commitment and to act accordingly, as it aspires to best serve the Green School mission and its community.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Whether you are interested in a role at Green School or want to elevate your teaching practice, we invite you to join us and become part of a movement for positive change. Become an agent of change in your community. Join a network of supporters and educators. The Green Educators Programme offers courses, events, professional networking and a dynamic community of practice. Discover more about what we can offer you, in your Green Education journey.