The Green School Internship Programme provides a supervised and meaningful working experience for Indonesian university students and/or recent graduates. We offer the unique opportunity to learn, share, and connect with our passionate and resourceful community in a safe, wall-less, and natural environment. Interns also get the chance to be directly involved in real projects and exposed to multiple activities around the campus.
Each year, a diverse group of interns comes with their own special set of interests and skills to share, over the course of one full semester. The programme is designed for interns to learn, grow, and take action now. Ultimately, interns will walk out with personal and professional growth, a network of like-minded professionals and a deeper understanding of education, sustainability, and green innovation projects.
Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of our school to receive and supervise interns. Currently, available internship opportunities for Jan-Jun 2020 are as below:
- Indonesian university students and/or recent graduates (at least 20 years old)
- Ability to adapt and work collaboratively within our multicultural community
- Excellent English, both in writing and speaking
- Interest in education and sustainability fields
- Love for being outdoors and working in our wall-less, jungle environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- One semester commitment is preferred
Have further questions?
We appreciate your interest in an internship at Green School Bali. Currently due to Visa application processes, we are unfortunately unable to accept international volunteers or interns until further notice. We are hoping that this will change soon, so please keep in touch with us by joining our mailing list below. Learn more about career opportunities at Green School Bali. Are you an educator interested in joining our Green Educator Course?