Green School Private Tours (max 10 people)
Do you want a more flexible schedule to visit the Green School tour? We offer you a unique Green School Experience by booking a private tour. We will take you around campus for an hour without the rush of a big group. You will then get a refreshment, a snack and a special gift.
We can also tailor additional activities after your private tour. Some examples (if available):
- Explore the Green School recycling center and create repurposed products
- Experience a cultural immersion with our local students and families,
- Learn how to make ecological cleaning products
- Garden and cook at our Students’ Village
General Information on Private Tours
- Available: Weekdays
- Limited admission: Minimum 2 people and up to 10 people
- Includes: refreshment, snack and a special gift
- Private Tour: From IDR 500,000 (per person)
- Additional activities: variable (additional fees upon request)
Our Tour team is available for booking enquiries Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, and our tour bookings customer service team are only available during weekdays. For more information and enquiries, please email email@example.com
Inquiries submitted on Saturday or Sunday will be answered as soon as possible on the following Monday.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our primary focus is the safe and respectful learning environment for our students. We therefore kindly request your cooperation with our tour guidelines:
- Tour participants are limited to immediate family
- Reservations Required
- ID will be required to enter Green School
When to arrive?
What to bring?
What to expect?
Our week day tours run on a normal school day, so there are plenty of opportunities to see our campus structures and learning environment from the outside. So as not to disturb the learning programme, our week day tours do not go inside our wall-less classrooms, but you will get to see our famous Millennial Bridge, Sangkep (assembly hall), walk through our iconic Heart of School building and much more.