Inspire the Next Generation of Changemakers
Green School Bali is a progressive, dynamic PreK-12 school located in Bali’s lush jungle with a wall-less campus. We are a community of learners with a passion to make our world sustainable and our holistic, student-guided approach inspires and empowers us to be changemakers. Our living curriculum educates for sustainability through community-integrated, entrepreneurial learning, in a natural environment. We strive to champion a new model of education that nurtures the whole child, giving them agency in their own lives and learning, so they can thrive with purpose in our ever-changing world.
The Unique Green School Bali Opportunity
- Be part of a mission-driven organisation and enjoy the freedom and independence to engage in new learning methods, projects and experiment with your ideas.
- Be a member of an inspirational, intellectual and vibrant community of professionals from all over the globe.
- Hone your educator skills through peer training, exposure to hugely inspirational visitors and community members, and a formal professional development programme focusing on education for sustainability.
- Work alongside a team of gifted educators, be immersed in a community of learners and contribute and learn from one of the world’s most unique schools.
- Receive an employment package that allows for a comfortable and culturally immersed lifestyle in beautiful Bali.
- Have the opportunity to share with the world your impact as an educator via our various platforms that allow for personal attribution and credit.
Download our ‘join our team’ guide before sending in your applications
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; Green School Bali respects and encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity working environment. We are a Child Protection School and rigorous background checks are undertaken before hiring. Hiring is dependent on comprehensive criminal and professional background checks. Information on salary packages can be provided on application.
The application process is thought-provoking and asks that you respond to several reflective questions. Unfortunately, the online application system does not allow for saving your application, and returning to it. We also ask that you upload a ‘Big Idea’ video (no longer than 2 minutes). This should reveal to us the one thing you think must change in education, why, and what you have done to move this forward.
For recruitment and application related queries, please contact email@example.com
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Whether you are interested in a role at Green School or want to elevate your teaching practice, we invite you to join us and become part of a movement for positive change. Become an agent of change in your community. Join a network of supporters and educators. The Green Educators Programme offers courses, events, professional networking and a dynamic community of practice. Discover more about what we can offer you, in your Green Education journey.