Prospective Parents: Dress Code
At Green School we want our students to be cool and comfortable, but not to be over-casual.
- Top – T-shirt, polo, button-down shirt or blouse. (Shirts should not display logos, profanity, or media images; no spaghetti straps and low cut tops. Please use discretion with attire.)
- Pants – Solid colour shorts (hemlines 5cm above the knee or lower), trousers or skirts (hemlines 5cm above the knees or lower).
- Footwear – Given the rugged nature of the campus, we recommend shoes with closed toes and backs. (Keene and Teva-type sandals are acceptable.) Shoes will not be worn in the classroom; students may wear flip-flops or other indoor shoes in the classroom (and may store them at school). Flip-flops are not recommended for outdoor use.
- Gym Clothing for Physical Education Class (PE) – Sun hat, light cotton T-shirt, gym shorts, and gym shoes. Please provide a set of gym clothes that can be kept at school. All gym clothes and shoes should be labelled with students’ names.
- Hats – It is a requirement that hats are worn for outdoor activities
Back to General